Wednesday, July 21, 2010

US Chess League Shop, Philadelphia Inventors

Well, I did some surfing on the internet and found a US Chess League Shop. I am not sure how the money all works out for this, but I am sure it will help the league and the Philadelphia Inventors.

Aside from the money, you can show your support for US Chess!

A few notes about the shop. They offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. It looks like a pretty solid offer as well. If after 30 days you want to return or exchange something, you can do it. I am not sure if they cover any return shipping, though. If you are the Shop reading this and you do cover return shipping, you should say so!

The Shipping is a little pricey, but frankly that is to be expected with a small time operation. If you want shipping costs and costs in general to go down for this kind of thing, tell your friends to follow the US Chess League!

Finally, I feel I should say I havent actually ordered anything from the Shop. Here are some reviews. I havent read them all in much depth, but it looks pretty solid. The biggest complaints appear to be about various features and slow shipping. As far as complaints go, these are actually pretty good complaints. If the first thing someone says is the shipping was slow, it probably means the product was ok!

If anyone has any experience with this shop, positive or negative, please write it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment