Sunday, May 23, 2010

Viewing Convenience

I was looking over my last post, the game with Nakamura. I am working on the Kamsky Robson game and will try and do more as well.

As far as reading the blog, I found it was a little clunky and annoying, which obviously is not ideal. Hopefully, I will be able to fix some of the things in it, but for now, I have a recommended way of reading. It should minimize the awkward ness as much as possible.

First, right click on the link at the post.

Click on the option, Open in New Window.

The game should be open in chessgames.com now in a new window.

As you read through the post about the game, you can press Alt + Tab to switch from the Chessgames.com window and blog post.

Its not as good as diagrams, but it works pretty well for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment