Sunday, November 28, 2010

Congratulations to the New England Nor'Easters, the 2010 US Chess League Champions

I had a little time and thought I should do a congratulatory post. My coverage of the US Chess League was pretty poor, but it wasnt all my fault! My computer broke down for a couple of weeks. All in all, though, I had a good time covering the league. I look forward to next year, and will try and keep tabs on any big Philadelphia Inventors off season moves. I like the bottom heavy approach they have, but a couple of star GMs would be pretty cool too. In about two weeks, I may try and kick start this blog a bit, and get some sort of new series going. I have no idea what it would be though. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave me some comments. Otherwise, I will just try and rack my brain a bit and get something going.

Well, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment